Skip to main content

Easy ways to dramatically improve your English



           Hello everyone. Let's get into the matter straightaway. Many of the people I know personally keep on asking me Is there any easy ways to improve my English? So I would like to share some of my own tips like how I improved my English in the easiest ways. I see a lot of people struggling in this. Despite being talented, they couldn't come front or couldn't express or reveal their talent to others due to their lack of communication skills. I'm not saying that you must know to converse in English in order to be successful in your life but it plays a vital role in it if you dream to go beyond your horizon. So what're you waiting for? Let's get started.

Concentrate on your accent: 

          The very first step is to concentrate on your accent and not on the Grammar because even the native speakers won't speak with perfect Grammar. Ask yourself, "Are you speaking your regional language with the perfect Grammar?" Nope right? So, don't worry about your Grammatical errors and just concentrate on your accent.  

             Note: This doesn't mean you should entirely skip out the grammar part. Of course, Grammar plays its major role in English but the point which I'm coming to say here is that most people are not ready to speak in English. Even though they try to speak, they're afraid that they might commit some grammatical mistakes. In order to get rid of this hesitation, you should try this first technique. i.e., Just sound like a native speaker and that's it. 

             To improve your accent as well as the other parts in the English you must listen to the native speakers. You can do this as entertainment. Lemme tell you a few easy ways which I've followed to improve my English.  
  •  I love listening to music, so I've started listening to English tracks (songs).
  • I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter. So, I've watched each part nearly 5 to 6 times. For the first time, I saw them in my regional language and the rest in English. From this, I've learnt a lot more Vocabulary and their usage in sentences like how to form a sentence?, Grammar and so on...  
  •  Currently, I'm watching a series called "The Big Bang Theory" (you people may know that) in which I've learnt their accent, the way of their talking, the formation of sentences, Vocabulary, Grammar etc. You'll also come to know how they talk differently from us especially the formation of sentences which I've mainly noticed. For example, "She likes him na"? (I've seen people using these kinda "na" or "ra" in their sentences in my country. This doesn't mean the same in yours) instead of She likes him. Doesn't she? So I decided to concentrate on Question tags that dramatically improved my level in English. Similarly, find the mistakes which you're making and rectify them.
  •  If you're a cricket fan, listen to the commentary or you can listen to the podcast or to any motivational videos. What I'm saying here is just learn or improve your English in the easiest ways you would love to do. Don't strain or burden yourself like you normally do in your school days.

            Just enjoy the learning process and you'll see the dramatic improvement with fewer efforts with these easiest ways to improve your English.


For the beginners:

The above-mentioned strategies are for the people who try to improve their level in English. But for the beginners, start reading some short stories. I'm not saying that the above-mentioned ones are not easy for the beginners. These are the ways to improve your English easily if you follow the above instructions like watching videos with the subtitles. So that you can able to improve your English vocabulary, Grammar and the spellings of the words. 

           I personally suggest this YouTube channel called mmmEnglish. This channel helped me a lot to improve mine in different areas. Hope it'll do the same for you even if you're at any level in the process of learning English.  

            Just remember. English is just a language like any other languages so don't feel shy to speak out. It's okay to commit mistakes. But the thing is you should learn from them. I hope you've learned some easy ways to improve your English. If you need any suggestions on a specific area, you can ask me in the comment session below. You can also share the easiest ways which you've used to improve your English. Try these ideas and tell me about the improvements which you've made. I 'm happy to know about that. See you guys. Have a great day.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Accent means the way you pronounce. For example, American and British people have a different accent even though they speak the common language(English).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vocabulary Day 60

Incur Thesaurus: Verb :  arouse            acquire, earn, gain, include, get, obtain...  Antonyms :  lose, exclude ...  Example sentences:         ·        He is incurred in that game. ·        She incurs a great knowlegde in science.        

Vocabulary Day 82

Flutter Thesaurus: Verb: wave rapidly            drift, agitate, dance, flicker, fluctuate, hover, oscillate, quiver, shake, vibrate...                                           Antonyms:  stay, remain, stay . ..  Example sentences:         ·        His heart flutters when he sees his crush.  ·       That incident causes a  flutter between them. 

Aptitude Day 5

Answers of Day 4 :   1. 9                                   2. 5                                   3. 9                                   4. 8 To find the unit digit in the product. This is similar to the last model where we will find the unit digit of the sum. Example: 432*459*28*48=? Solution:  2*9=18 , 8*8=64, 4*8= 32. The unit digit of the total product is 2.  Problems to solve Find the unit digit of the product in the following 1. 404*397*810*21 =? 2. 24*42*36*78 =? 3. 81*82*89 =? 4. 72*36*98*47 =? See you tomorrow friends... Check out the answers over here  Aptitude Day 6